Apply for the Mixpanel Nonprofit plan
Unlock donor growth
Answer complex questions about constituents and donors in seconds. Quickly and easily see what they’re doing, where they’re falling off, and how you can get them to come back more often.
Make data central to decision making
Give every team across your organization the ability to easily access and understand data, so they can use it to make more informed decisions–and do more good.
Allocate funds wisely
Deeply understand what drives constituents and donor behavior so you can serve them better. Confidently take action on what you learn through Mixpanel or tools you already have in place.
Qualifying nonprofits will be able to access Mixpanel's full set of features at a significant discount.
- 10,000 monthly tracked users (MTUs) for free, plus 80% off of list price on additional tracked users for one year.
- Access to a support engineer, and, depending on qualifications, access to a customer success manager.
- 501(c)(3) organizations
- Private nonprofit higher education institutions
- Public higher education institutions
- K-12 public education institutions
- Charter schools
- Private nonprofit schools
More details about Mixpanel for Nonprofits
- Those who have more than 10,000 MTUs will receive an 80% discount on additional volume, up to 1 million MTUs.
- We know things aren’t always this cut and dry. If you don’t perfectly match the definition we have here, reach out anyway. We’ll evaluate each request individually.
- If your company still qualifies for Mixpanel for Nonprofits, you’ll still be able to receive our full suite of Mixpanel Enterprise features at a discounted rate.
- Apply to the program by emailing email@example.com.
- For additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.